Let clients do the work
You can now offer on-line services to your members. The idea is to empower the customers and at the same time let them do the work for you. The Member Services product is a web site made specifically to be accessed by members and other users via the Internet.
This is a web site built as part of our offer to membership based organizations like associations and clubs. It allows them to offer the following on-line services to their members:
New members can register on-line. Existing members can renew their subscription. They can also maintain their contact information
Members can manage their directory listing page: add texts, images, map, videos etc. The general public can search and view their page with details.
Members can submit job vacancy details. The general public can list and view job details, apply for the job and upload a resume.
Association can advertise and manage various events. Members and/or the general public can book events
Association can run an on-line souvenir shop offering various products to the general public. This is a full shop front with shopping cart and payment on-line.
By using Member Services your association can now offer many online services to your members:
- Subscription Management - new members can subscribe and existing ones can renew membership subscription online
- Managing Own Affairs - members can update their contact and address details online
- Directory Listing - members can manage their directory listing
- Social Networking - you can run a private social network for your members
- Managing Events - members and non-members can enrol in seminars and other events
- Online Shop - you can run an online shop selling memorabilia and souvenirs
- Job Vacancies - members can publish their job vacancies and applicants respond to the jobs
The site can be accessed by public users to:
- Search directory listings to find a member and view their offerings
- Register to become members
- View and apply to a job posting
- Enrol in the seminars or other events if made public
(image: member's directory listing page)
Using Member Services the association will get several important benefits:
They can make members to do work for them. They will save on day-to-day costs by having fewer people waiting for members to call by phone
The data will be more accurate. There is no retyping and interpreting someone’s writing. Every piece of data is captured and saved the first time it is entered.
(image: member's contact details)
Go to our website at www.timemark-membership.com for more information about member services.
On-line web services are an efficient way to expand your business and engage your customers in your day-to-day operation. They feel empowered as they can process their own transactions but at the same time they do the job for you, reducing the number of people that you need to run your business.
Member Services provides you with several key benefits:
- Your members will be able to log-in to serve themselves
- This will take pressure off your own people
- Cost of managing your members will be reduced dramatically
- You will be able to offer services that you couldn't before
- You will embrace the latest Web 2 technology
The Member Services product is developed with the latest Microsoft web and Internet technology.
Our Member Services product offers you an efficient way to expand your business and engage your members in your day-to-day operation. They feel empowered as they can process their own transactions but at the same time they do the job for you, reducing the number of people that you need to run your business.
A membersip management system develped using our CRM Studio as a base.
Offer online services to members to register, pay subsctription, socialise, search for members and purchase in souvenir shop.
Give your employees and/or clients ability to access your data from enywhere via mobile phones.