An insurance brokering system
Broker Studio is a modern brokering system. It is an in-house system used by your employees to manage customers and process their policies and claims. It is one of several products that together provide a complete set of tools for your broker system.
The system is built as a number of interrelated modules with each module providing the tools for managing its own specific area. When put together, the resulting system is powerful, sleek, able to be highly customised and adjustable to each client’s needs.
(image: client page)
The system covers several key areas required to run the insurance brokerage:
- Client Management stores all details about clients. It allows you to profile the clients and collect details that you can later use in marketing. You can enter multiple persons and address records per client.
- Contact Management records all contacts with clients. Each contact is recorded as a new Note linked to the client. E-mails and SMS messages can be sent directly from Contact Management.
- Policy Management manages clients’ policies. It processes the full insurance cycle: new business, endorsements, renewal, lapse and cancellation. It allows use of class specific forms and documentation.
- Claims Management manages processing of claims
- Document Management creates and manages documentation and links them to clients, policies etc. The documents are internally stored in the File System.
- Task Management manages tasks and links them to clients. It supports task allocation, follow-ups etc.
- Marketing will help you create mailing lists with clients. Using the lists, you can send e-mails and letters to clients. It supports mail merge.
- Role–based Security is the internal security mechanism that controls overall user’s access. It defines what menu items the user will see and what the user can do with the data: view, update, delete, add etc.
Our Broker Studio is intuitive and easy to use. Users like its familiar Office look and feel. It runs as an internal web site and users login via the browser.
(image: policy page)
The Broker Studio provides you with several key benefits:
- You will have a powerful system to run your brokering business.
- You will have all data in one place and tools to manage it: their details, records of contacts with them, notes, tasks, electronic documents linked to them, their policies and claims.
- You will have a modern system that is intuitive and easy to use and blends with other Office products,
- You will embrace the latest Web 2 technology
Broker Studio works in the Windows environment.
There are various brokering systems on the market. Very few of them manage to follow the latest technology advances and are struggling to implement new tools and features that the new technology is offering. Our Broker Studio has been built from the start to be native to the new environment of Internet, web services, mobile access etc. It helps you take advantage of the new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.