Member Studio is an in-house membership management system made for employees of an association to manage their membership base. It is a modern system built to embrace the latest Internet advancements. The system is currently used by an association with more than 60 employees.
Member Studio will help you manage members, process fee payments, provide help desk support to members and engage in marketing. It is intuitive and easy to use. Users like its familiar Office look and feel. It runs like a web site and users access it via a browser.
(image: user's dashboard)
The system has been built with a number of interrelated modules with each module providing the tools for managing its own specific area. When put together, the resulting system is powerful, sleek, highly customizable and adjustable to each client’s needs.
The system covers several key areas required to manage the membership base:
- Member Management stores all details about your members. It allows you to profile the members and collect details that can later be used in company marketing. You can enter multiple persons and address records per member.
- Contact Management helps record all contacts with members. Each contact is recorded as a new Note linked to the member. E-mails and faxes can be sent directly from Contact Management.
- Task Management provides Help Desk service to members. It manages tasks and links them to members. It supports task allocation, follow-ups etc.
- Accounting module manages payment of membership subscriptions. It handles various types of payments such as: payroll deduction, direct debit, and cash, credit card, and cheque payments. The user can see the member's status at a glance on the member's form.
- Document Management stores and manages various electronic documents and links them to members, tasks etc. The documents are internally stored in the File System.
- List Management and Marketing enables creating mailing lists with members. Using the lists, you can send e-mails and letters to members. It supports mail merge.
- User Dashboard is a user’s home page. It displays all user relevant information: tasks, recently updated members etc. The user can also see all the activities displayed in calendar mode.
- Role–based Security is the internal security mechanism that controls overall user’s access. It defines what menu items the user will see and what the user can do with the data.
(image: member's page)
The system is scalable and aims at organizations that manage small to large membership bases.
The Member Studio provides you with several key benefits:
- You will have a powerful system to manage your members.
- You will have all data in one place and tools to manage it: their details, records of contacts with them, notes, tasks and electronic documents linked to them.
- It has a familiar ‘Office’ look and feel. Users find it intuitive and easy to use.
- It will help you jump on the technology band wagon and put your organisation in the main stream of the new technological revolution
Member Studio works in the Windows environment.
Our CRM Studio is now in the Cloud. You can login and mange your clients, their people and locations, contacts, tasks and attach files.
An insurance broker's system bult by using our CRM Studio as a base..
A membersip management system develped uing our CRM Studio as a base.
A LEGAL management system develped uing our CRM Studio as a base.